Pittsburgh Personal Injury Lawyer – Harrisburg Personal Injury Lawyer
Serving Clients throughout Pennsylvania for More than 30 Years
With more than 30 years of legal experience, Pittsburgh personal injury lawyer, Jim Moyles, has the extensive personal injury knowledge and polished litigation skills to obtain maximum compensation for his clients. During his notable career, Jim has obtained for several clients settlements of more than $1 million.
Jim founded The Moyles Law Firm in Pittsburgh in 1999. The law firm now includes a second office in Harrisburg and focuses exclusively on personal injury settlements and litigation. Recognized by Super Lawyers, Harrisburg personal injury attorney, Jim Moyles, will do his best to represent you in litigation to keep you on top when it comes to the court of law.
Prior to establishing The Moyles Law Firm, Jim served the people of Pennsylvania in his legal roles at the Pennsylvania Office of the Attorney General. He was appointed Deputy Attorney General in 1986 and handled psychiatric and medical malpractice cases throughout the state. Four years later, he was promoted to Senior Deputy Attorney General and was responsible for defending the Pennsylvania State Police, Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, and Pennsylvania state hospitals and physicians. His unwavering advocacy resulted in 90 percent of verdicts in favor of the defendants he represented.
- Pennsylvania, 1979
- Ohio, 1998
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1997
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1983
- U.S. Court of Claims
- U.S. Federal Court of Claims
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Ada, Ohio, J.D., 1979
- East Stroudsburg University, East Stroudsburg, B.A., 1976
Previous legal position
- Pennsylvania Office of the Attorney General, Senior Deputy Attorney General
- Mental Health, Hospital News, September, 1997
Honors and awards
- Phi Alpha Theta History Honor Fraternity
- H.E. Ashcroft Memorial Award
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Pittsburgh Medical Malpractice Super Lawyer
Professional associations and memberships
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Governors
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Motor Truck Association, former counsel
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Board of Governors
- Ohio Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Judicial Selection and Reform Committee
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Mt. Lebanon-Dormont Rotary Club, member and secretary
- Big Brothers Program
- Baseball and basketball coach
- National Committee for Prevention of Child Abuse, member
Contact Pittsburgh Personal Injury Lawyer Jim Moyles for your free consultation
The Moyles Law Firm has offices located in Pittsburgh and Harrisburg, PA, and represents all injured clients and families of negligently killed loved ones throughout Central and Western Pennsylvania. We travel anywhere throughout the state to represent clients and investigate cases and are available on weekends for urgent needs.
Call The Moyles Law Firm at 412-281-1055 or 717-233-5400 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation.